If you are concerned about what could happen should you need care in the future or perhaps you have a friend or relative for whom you are responsible who needs care now, then this seminar is for you.
We are delighted to have secured three specialist speakers for this very important event:
- Angela Fountain of RBA Wealth Management and member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
- Rob Fearnley from Bowcock and Pursaill Solicitors and member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)
- Brian Fisher, Long Term Care Marketing Manager from Aviva.
The Seminar will address many areas including:
- The need for care, the potential costs and who pays
- What State Benefits are available
- What steps you can take to protect your assets
- Rob Feamley will discuss the importance of your will* and regularly reviewing it
- Taking responsibility for someone who is losing mental capacity
We will also include a question and answer session if you have any specific issues.
And don’t worry if you have limited availability that day as there will be a choice of two sessions you can attend, 2pm or 6pm.
*Wills are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.